All of us at Stoneridge Partners are pleased you stopped by our site to learn more about our firm and the services we provide. Because we care about our visitors’ privacy, we want to let you know what information we may gather and how that information may be used when you visit stoneridgepartners.com:
- What information do we collect, and how do we use it? When you visit our site, we collect some basic information about your visit automatically for the purpose of measuring our site’s performance and usefulness to our visitors. Our site uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and the way you use our site. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.Also, if you fill out and submit any type of form that requests information like your name, physical address, phone number or email address, we will collect and maintain that information so we may contact you. This information is stored in the back end of our website and may be stored on our email servers and in our client management software.We may use your personal information to:
o Provide data for site analytics
o Inform our targeted marketing and advertising efforts
o Provide services and information to our visitors and clients
o Verify visitor and client information
- Who else may receive my information? We may share information collected automatically about your visit to our site with some of our trusted partners, including Google, for the purposes or producing site analytics. We will not share any information you fill out and submit through a form on our site with any other third parties.
- Subscriptions: If you consent to receive our marketing emails or e-newsletters, we will retain your email address for so long as you continue to consent to the receipt of such communications. You may opt out of those communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in each email.
- Links to other sites: Our site may contain links to other external websites. Stoneridge Partners is not responsible for the content on those sites, or for those sites’ privacy practices.
- Securing your information: We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or access by unauthorized parties. We acknowledge, however, that we cannot guarantee that information gathered through our site will be secure at all times from hackers or from inadvertent access or disclosure due to human error.
- Children’s privacy: Our site is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any personal information through this site.
- To our visitors from California: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have:
o The right to request that we disclose to you what kinds of personal information we may collect from you, how we may use or disclose it, and information about our data practices, and
o The right to ask us to delete your personal information that we have collected.Stoneridge Partners will not discriminate against any visitor or client who wishes to exercise the rights afforded by the CCPA. If you wish to request any disclosures and/or deletions, please notify us at [email protected].
- Do Not Track: Stoneridge Partners does not track its website visitors across third party sites or over periods of time, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals from your browser.